Kids and Teens Programme
Who can participate?
Kids CrossFit is suited to Year 6-8, Teens CrossFit is for year 10-12. Athlete sponsorship programme Year 12 & 13 only (inquire for details). If you have a child who is not within this age range who is keen to participate please contact us to discuss.
Kids classes are 30 minutes in length and run between 3:40 and 4:10 on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Teens classes are 45 minutes in length, and run Monday-Friday at 4:15pm.
Kids and teens who CrossFit:
- Have healthy bones, muscles, and joints
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Are more attentive and do better in school
- Have higher self-esteem and self-confidence
- Learn a healthy habit that will last a lifetime
- Decrease their risk of Type II Diabetes and other diseases related to obesity and inactivity
Give it a go – Try it for FREE – Bring a Friend.